Author Topic: military address for coupons  (Read 10588 times)

Anonymous

military address for coupons
« on: March 25, 2006, 12:11:39 PM »
Hello there,
I am a military family member. My husband is in the Army and we are currently stationed in Wuerzburg, Germany.  I would love to receive expired coupons. My family and this website is my only source of coupons. Here is my address for anyone to mail expired coupons too.

Vickie Brantley
CMR 475 Box 915
APO, AE  09036

Thanks,
Vickie
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Anonymous »

Anonymous

Expired coupons
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2006, 09:00:07 PM »
I would be happy to send you some expired and not-expired coupons. Could you please tell me what you do with them? Especially the expired ones. I am just curious. I am a retired educator and I don't cook very often because I live by myself. I have been wondering what I could do with the ones that come in my paper on Sundays. Just let me know. I downloaded your address but I will wait until I hear from you to mail them. Thanks, Susie

Anonymous

Re: Expired coupons
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2006, 08:17:27 AM »
Quote from: "susie_2s@seark.net"
I would be happy to send you some expired and not-expired coupons. Could you please tell me what you do with them? Especially the expired ones. I am just curious. I am a retired educator and I don't cook very often because I live by myself. I have been wondering what I could do with the ones that come in my paper on Sundays. Just let me know. I downloaded your address but I will wait until I hear from you to mail them. Thanks, Susie

Susie,

I'm stationed in Germany and we can you expired coupons for 6 months after they expire in the states.  We don't get any coupons in papers over here so I've asked my family to save and send me coupons.  Well, we are now starting a class to help others save money on there food cost.  So I'm looking for extra coupons.  Any that you don't won't would be greatly appreciate by other military families.  Thanks, Vickie

Anonymous

Coupons!
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2006, 02:36:06 PM »
Thank you for your reply, Vickie. I will be mailing you some this week. I don't think any of them are over six months old. Incidently, please note I made a mistake with my email address it is Susie_2S@seark.com not .net. I have one for business and it is a .net.   I am a retired teacher and educator. I actually am certified to teach Consumer Science (Home Economics) so I think saving with coupons is a very wise idea.

I get a bundle of coupons every week in my newspaper and I have neighbors who do also. I will send them once every couple of months if that is all right. Did you happen to read the article in WOMAN'S DAY magazine in February relating to "Cutting Your Grocery Bill in Half"? That is where I got the address for this website. I will mail it to you also if you would like to read it or pass it on to others. Let me know.

I will probably mail the package Friday, March 31. I live in a rural area so I have to drive to a post office. I hope they get there soon. I'm glad I can do this little thing for you.

Susie

Mom-of-5

(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2006, 09:15:01 AM »
Hi Vickie.....
Just wanted to let you know that I will be dropping a priority mailer off at the post office this afternoon (3/30) FULL of expired/non-expired Q's.  Please let me know when you receive the envie.
Many Savings!!  :D
~ Kim
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Mom-of-5 »

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2006, 08:40:25 PM »
Hi, Vickey
                 I saw your post and I dropped you an envelope full of expired and non-expired coupons in the mail this past Monday. I shipped them 1st class, so they may take a bit getting to you. You can email me at hbprimitives@centurytel.net  if youd like to let me know you received them.
Thank you,
Susan N.    :lol:

Anonymous

coupons on the way!
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2006, 06:58:34 PM »
Vickie, I just sealed an envelope of coupons for you and your class.  I'll mail it when I can get to the post office.  Hope you have a good day!
Beth

Anonymous

expired cpns for Military
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2006, 10:13:03 PM »
Vicki, another box will soon be on the way!! Glad the last box finally got to you!! Have fun and save lots of money...  Gracie Hayles of South AL,,,

amylou

expired coupons
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2006, 08:49:37 AM »
Hi Vicki

I saw your post and would love to send an envelope full of expired coupons your way. Is there anything I need to do or could do for you to make it easier for you, like organizing them into different categories---nonfood, food, baby, etc. I would also like to know if your address is current.

You can email me at awgeorgas@yahoo.com

Amy :D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by amylou »

jonjaktez

(No subject)
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2006, 11:56:26 PM »
I would greatly like to send coupons, expired or not to a military family.  Please post your address or send me a private message.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by jonjaktez »

D.Leaps

• http://tierussianwoman.w-ru.com/ - web dating
    • ukrainian brides
military address for coupons
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2009, 04:46:21 AM »
This has nothing to do with military prison.  I have a friend that is out on wespac and I want to send him cookies.  HELP?  How do I do this and whats the best way to send them so they dont get broken.  How long will it take for him to receive them appx?  Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated

Rachael

• Administrator
Re: military address for coupons
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2009, 10:00:47 AM »
This is all about sending coupons to the military.. not prison or shipping cookies. Sorry.

cindiz

• Email
Re: military address for coupons
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2009, 11:36:18 AM »
Does anyone know if this is still a good address and are they still looking for coupons?