Author Topic: Prayer needed for lung transplant recipient  (Read 6766 times)

jesren

Prayer needed for lung transplant recipient
« on: March 05, 2004, 04:08:39 PM »
I would appreciate everyone's prayer and asking anyone you know to please pray for Shana also. She is a Cystic Fibrosis patient and has received a lung transplant today. The next 24-48 hours are critical and it was a difficult surgery that began at 3:30 a.m. and ended at 1:45 p.m.  She and her husband are strong in their faith. She knows God's will is at work. Please pray for Him to deliver her from this with 2 fully functioning lungs and that she will have no complications. CF is a difficult illness.  I appreciate any and all prayers her. She is so brave and strong, and most of all....true to the Lord.   Thank you so much, Sarah
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by jesren »

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2006, 09:52:10 AM »
Quote from: "jesren"
I would appreciate everyone's prayer and asking anyone you know to please pray for Shana also. She i...
Knowledge is force !
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Anonymous »

kbooty

sure
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2006, 03:55:59 PM »
we'll be praying!!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by kbooty »

Trevis

Re: Prayer needed for lung transplant recipient
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2014, 05:03:49 AM »
If you want to import EML files to MS Outlook Outlook 2010 then you absolutely need a tool which can import EML file into Outlook 2010, so I would like to suggest a smart and reliable EML to PST Converter software. That software converts EML to PST formate easily and helps for importing EML to Outlook 2010 along with all its details, settings, attachments etc so that you can easily use your .pst files into Outlook in a proper way.
If you are looking for fast success in hr training then join today to find complete testking Testking and pass passguide