Author Topic: Please pray for my mother  (Read 2909 times)

savingtonsofmoney

Please pray for my mother
« on: November 17, 2008, 11:25:09 AM »
Hi everyone,

My mother suffered two strokes last week, the second one being massive. There is little to no hope, and she is on the Alive Hospice floor at this point. We have been called in twice in the middle of the night. Both times she pulled through, and the crazy part is that she is getting stronger by the day--in ALIVE HOSPICE--with nothing. In fact, she has been in no pain and has required no morphine. I can tell by her face that she isn't in pain, and those people at Alive Hospice don't withhold pain meds.

She and God have decided to keep her around at least a little longer. I have gone over and over what she wants me to do. I have prayed to God ONLY that he keep her tightly in his arms all the way to heaven and that she give me some kind of sign what on earth it is that she wants done before she goes.

I do not want to be selfish here, but she has begun responding to the family in small ways, and in a much larger way yesterday.

I have talked to a doctor who will order a new scan JUST IN CASE. Please pray for her, and we'll let God sort out the details, because this is WAY above my pay grade.

Many thanks.

RekskynC73

• [url=http://russian-brides-best.com/]beautiful russian mail order bride[/url]
    • based russian brides
Please pray for my mother
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2009, 03:55:58 PM »
Dear GOD please help Janette with the pain she is having and let the drs find and fix it as soon as possible in JESUS name i pray amen..