Author Topic: CVS Sale/Florida State Sales Tax  (Read 3623 times)

pamelajaye

CVS Sale/Florida State Sales Tax
« on: June 23, 2008, 03:02:31 PM »
It's pertinent - really. At least a bit. (Can't remember if I've posted on the forums yet - if not - Hi!)

This weekend was (apparently) get 25% off stuff that's not on sale at CVS. I took my brother (and my coupons of course). I'm now trying to separate my stuff from my brother's. And I have two tax codes: T and B and two tax totals, which don't match the totals of either T or B (before coupons and sales at least)

I've been dredging the internet, but finding what a B tax code on grocery sales actually *is* (and how much and why) is just too much for my google abilities.

Anyone know? What is B and is it the same percentage as T (and what does it stand for)
I'm guessing with people here being professional shoppers, someone might know :-)

(we saved $40, not counting the coupons - which I'm still trying to match up. the "Godiva" stumped me. Turned out it was the stuff my brother was drinking and handed to the cashier empty, to "ring up" (outdated term, huh?))

savingtonsofmoney

Re: CVS Sale/Florida State Sales Tax
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2008, 09:11:00 AM »
Maybe next time you could have the items rung up separately and save yourself the hassle. Otherwise, it might be easier to split the entire tax total based on a percentage. The labor-hours used to research and divide the tax sound way too much like work.  :shock:

Raykirk

• Email
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2010, 12:39:24 AM »
I hope by now you are able to solve your sales tax problem. Would you mind sharing it with us here so we too would know of how to compute our sales taxes? Who knows we might not be aware but we are actually not being charged of our taxes fairly?
« Last Edit: September 24, 2010, 04:42:03 AM by Raykirk »

LheaP

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2014, 02:48:37 AM »
In some countries residents are arguing due to high tax imposition. When country was beaten up by recession, economic pulls down and people suffer a lot. Those who had there homes turn to homeless. A cash advance can help you pay for your debt and other finances.