Author Topic: Sugarfree Jam  (Read 2346 times)

daddydano

Sugarfree Jam
« on: April 17, 2008, 10:58:34 PM »
My family has been going through a bit of a rough time. Our youngest son Isaac, was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes on Feb 1st of this year. In addition, my wife has seizures which her medication dies not cover and makes it unsafe for her to care for Isaac. I have had to stay at home to provide Isaac with his daily shots and blood sugar tests so I have enrolled in a Medical Transcription course with the hopes of getting an at home job.  I want to start using coupons to help with the bills so that is how I found this site.  Anyway, I would like any and all who are willing, to add my family to their personal and or church prayer list.  I am trying to keep things together but at times I am really falling apart. I know I have to keep things together for my families sake, but all of this is really taking a mental toll on me.  The one bright spots is that my wife applied for disability due to her seizures and we were told it could take years, but it took only two months! The disability money will almost make our house payment so that is a HUGE blessing and a real weight off me.  
Anyway, thank you in advance, and God bless you all.

Dan
New Carlisle Ind