Author Topic: Aren't I just the cutest thing?  (Read 8905 times)

Rachael

• Administrator
Aren't I just the cutest thing?
« on: April 08, 2008, 11:51:35 PM »

Butterscotch, my littlest kitty, likes to be near me (relatively speaking).. .and he finally figured out that if he curled up in my envelope box, that he'd have a fighting chance of hanging out with me!

He's the littlest of all 5 of our kitties and the ONLY one who would fit into a box that still contains envelopes. You can see how many left of the 500 that I have left in the box.

He let me pull them out from under him and didn't even gripe at me. I would then run them through the printer to get the return addresses on them.

--Rachael

Karen1974

Re: Aren't I just the cutest thing?
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2008, 02:21:27 PM »
I'm normally a dog person, BIG dog person (Golden Retreiver and a Newfoundland) but that is one cute cat.  Ya goatt love when they do stuff like that.  My Golden is wedged up under my chair as I speak.  OOPS type!

jones10021

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2008, 12:24:16 PM »
OMG yes! Soooo cute! :D

Rachael

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2008, 07:27:49 PM »
Butterscotch, I must update you, is NOT doing well. He is a VERY sick kitty. He has dropped to just over 4 pounds and today appears to be having a hard time walking. We've had him to the vet and he is on an antibiotic and a treatment for parasites. We have no idea what's wrong.

I'm so sad. I'd say to pray for him, if you are a praying person. We are.

Faith

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2008, 12:36:02 PM »
Awww, Rachael. I'm so sorry your Butterscotch is sick. He looks just like my 'Mousie'. I have 3 cats and I know how terrible it is when one of them is sick. I believe God listens to our prayers, even for our 4-legged babies. Butterscotch will definitely be in my prayers tonight.

jasonjuicer

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2008, 12:52:11 PM »
That's very cute.  I wish that my cat were that cute!

jones10021

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2008, 05:52:50 PM »
Thats adorable.

Rachael

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2008, 09:27:28 PM »
This kitty, Butterscotch, passed away before ever getting fully grown. He died on Saturday Morning, May 31. Andy and I buried him in the back yard. He had been to two different vets, neither of which could figure out what was wrong. However, he did seem to be in NO pain, so whatever took him, he never once complained about it. --Rachael

mrsbianchi

« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2008, 09:15:04 PM »
Aww he is so cute, sorry to hear of his passing:(

I also lost my cat FruitCake in January. She just stopped eating and had trouble going to the bathroom it was bad.

Then we got to kitten who were sisters. We named them Lazy & Crazy and they are living up to their names :)

savingtonsofmoney

« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2008, 07:40:25 AM »
Oh Rachael, I am SO sorry. I'm nursing my mother's 20-year old kitty, Little Fella, who looks just like Butterscotch.

Shabydonner

« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2008, 08:17:12 PM »
Such a sweet pic to remember him by. I lost my baby (prissy) back in January of 07. It was very sudden and unexpected.
She was my only and I had for for about 9 years. I still miss her so much. I hope you are all doing better now. I know how
hard it is, our pets can take of piece of our heart just like family.
God Bless
Shae

Rachael

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2008, 12:07:46 PM »
One gone. I got 2 new ones. I tell you what, we're growing.. we are up to 6 in our kitty family.

#1Clipper

« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2009, 01:15:24 PM »
I love kitties. :) Cute pictures!

ClippinAway

« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2009, 12:50:59 PM »
Cats are adorable.  Wish I could have one.  Apt. doesn't allow animals though.  Maybe I can sneak one in  :D

ClippinAway

« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2009, 11:55:03 AM »

LOL so cute!!!