Author Topic: updated list  (Read 5502 times)

kbooty

updated list
« on: January 11, 2008, 11:47:09 AM »
Is there an updated list?  I just threw away a bunch of expired coupons at the end of the month and a bunch of good coupons that I don't use (got a huge stack from paper, MIL, and a girl from work).

thanks
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by kbooty »

Tupperchick

I'll start off an updated list!
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2008, 11:39:35 PM »
I posted my address on another thread, but that was over a year ago, so I'm re-posting to update.  I'm still overseas in Japan, and my family and I will be serving here until December 2009.  I'd love to have any expired coupons you don't want to throw away!  Our Commissary carries mostly name-brand foods, we can use coupons up to 6 months after their printed expiration date, and we can use any coupons that aren't store-specific.  So, no receipts from Winn-Dixie with the coupon that prints on the back or the Target coupons, etc.  We also don't have any of the restaurants here, so even though some people have sent me those, they're not useful to us...except to feel sorry for ourselves about what we're missing, as we eat our sushi and rice.   :roll:  

And thank you immensely to all of the people that have sent me coupons in the past!  It's such a wonderful surprise to go to check our post office box and find an envelope with coupons in it!!!  

Angela Helms
PSC 561 Box 162
FPO AP 96310

kbooty

Re: updated list
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2008, 11:13:50 AM »
No problem Angela-  it'll should be a once a month thing as I usually clean my carrier out at the end of the month.  We have been swapping at work-I'll ask the girl to save me some of the coupons.

Kirsten

kbooty

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2008, 04:58:33 AM »
Hi Angela-

I just put a package in the mail Friday the 14Th.  I should have another package coming-my supervisor just gave me a whole bunch of coupons, most of them expired-I cut them all out for you.

Kirsten

kbooty

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2008, 03:00:26 AM »
Hi Angela-

I just sent out another package.  Did you get the first one?

Kirsten

Tupperchick

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2008, 07:23:05 AM »
Kirsten,

So sorry for not replying; I don't get a notification when someone has added a comment to my post.  I've gotten loads of coupons from people, and have appreciated them so much.  So, THANK YOU, everyone who's sent me coupons!!!
!
We're moving soon, so please DON'T send any more coupons this way...but keep sending them to others; it's always a treat to receive great coupons, and know that someone "back home" is thinking of us!!!
Angela Helms
PSC 561, Box 162

kbooty

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2008, 06:37:48 PM »
Will you have another address?