Author Topic: Coupons anyone???  (Read 4760 times)

availlette

Coupons anyone???
« on: February 06, 2007, 01:50:33 PM »
I am looking for a military family overseas who is interested in receiving coupons.  These are for the most part current coupons and I am looking for someone who can share them with other families.  I have been mailing about 1 envelope a week (3 or 4 oz) to South Korea for nearly 2 years but my contact is returning home.  She was unable to find another contact for me as there are so many changes taking place on that base.

Please post or email me if you are interested.  I have 3 or 4 people collecting inserts for me and I've been doint the cutting and mailing.  I would like to continue as I know these are a big help to other families.
  :roll:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by availlette »

availlette

(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2007, 03:19:09 PM »
I've Found someone!!!

Thanks!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by availlette »

kkagele

Re: Coupons anyone???
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2009, 01:45:11 AM »
Thank you for all the wonderful coupons you have been sending me along with the few others that have been mailing them.  Because of the coupons you have been send me for our coupon exchange program we have here on our base, I have some GREAT news!  I won volunteer of the year (they don't do families) on the one our Air Force base in our area and then from our Army base in our area, we won Family of the year!! So the last 3 weeks have been great to us especially because of generous people like you!!!  Oh, and on a side note 2 weeks ago, my husband Jim, won the Sr. NCO for NATO!!!!!

Thanks again for mailing coupons to us, they come in really handy.  It is hard to believe we have been here 3.5 years already and have 2.5 more to go.

Kelley
Air Force wife in The Netherlands