Author Topic: Extra Coupons.  (Read 6022 times)

kbooty

Extra Coupons.
« on: January 02, 2007, 01:20:10 PM »
I've been saving all of my expired coupons, so I can send them overseas.  I already sent the one package, but for the one that I did for December expires, I also clipped all the coupons that I knew that I wouldn't use and put them into the package as well.  I figured even though I wouldn't use them someone else would.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by kbooty »

RekskynC73

• [url=http://russian-brides-best.com/]beautiful russian mail order bride[/url]
    • based russian brides
Extra Coupons
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2009, 04:54:56 AM »
Well this morning Ive spent about ВЈ9 and got two more extra points coupons, both for stuff I use again  It seems to be a till spit bonanza week at our local, so may pop back again later to see if I get lucky again........although what I can buy I dont know - has anyone else found that their cupboards and freezers have never been so full since you started all this?

Rachael

• Administrator
Re: Extra Coupons.
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2009, 08:44:10 AM »
Everything is bulging. You have to give some away in order to continue to shop with coupons (instead of cash).

horselady392001

• Email
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2010, 10:48:20 AM »
I have both coupons, expired and not expiered that i don't need so if anyone wants them, please let me know.

curtnicole82

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2013, 10:19:36 AM »
I have lots of coupon here. But there are huggies and milk for kids. There not expired so those who wants them just let me know. I'm glad to help our heroes.

hattie55

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2014, 02:09:27 AM »
I have several coupon codes for woman beauty. If anyone need, please feel free to email me. hattie371596@gmail.com. :) :)

dmarkey

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2014, 10:43:43 AM »
Hello everyone!

I am new to couponing. I moved to Georgia with my fiancé who is in the Army. We could really use any extra coupons that are circulating out there. Along with advice if you have any time! Thanks in advance and God bless!

danielle.markey@gmail.com