Author Topic: Single serve Hamburger Helper  (Read 4673 times)

lovescoupons

Single serve Hamburger Helper
« on: September 25, 2006, 01:31:42 PM »
I got these Saturday and tried them yesterday.  They are good, not much meat in them though and on the small side.  Perfect size for small children, but if you were thinking about them for lunches, like I was, better plan to have something else with it.

In my opinion, a little pricey if you don't have a coupon.

Anyone else try them yet?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by lovescoupons »

Karen1974

Hamburger Helper
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2006, 02:58:55 PM »
I felt the same way.  It diffently is only for a small child unless you bring something to eat along with it.  But I thought the noodles actually tasted better than the Easy Mac noodles.  Even though there wasn't enough meat to say so.  I can only afford these when its a sale plus coupon.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Karen1974 »

debiannj

(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2006, 12:31:23 PM »
No wonder I found 3 empty packs in the trash.  DH must not have had enough from the first two.  lol.   I'm glad to know this as I was thinking about sending some to the USO to go to Iraq.  I think I'll leave them alone and send something else.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by debiannj »

LheaP

Re: Single serve Hamburger Helper
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2013, 07:07:45 PM »
Are you tired of the same kind of Big Mac for lunch? Why not try a Monster Mac, featuring eight all-beef patties? Do not remember seeing it on the menu? That's because it isn't! It is one of the many secret or secret menu items accessible at your favored fast food chains. You only need to know to ask for it. It could take a personal loan to pay for your food budget this month.