Author Topic: Who else agrees?????????  (Read 20560 times)

jones10021

Re: Who else agrees?????????
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2008, 05:09:52 PM »
Agree completely.  i find it very annoying and I usually ditch the survey half way through.

leeshamore

« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2008, 09:53:01 PM »
I agree, they are very annoying and don't qualify as free at all, as you have to go through all of those steps and sometimes they want you to take a trial and possibly enter your credit card number...totally ridiculous.

jones10021

« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2008, 12:25:53 PM »
FREE is just a buzz word they use to get us interested.

george01

« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2008, 03:47:40 AM »
Quote from: "Faith"
Johnny, if you do a lot of shopping online (I do too) check out http://www.retailmenot.com. You can usually find a coupon code for almost anywhere you want to shop. Every little bit helps. :)

I mostly do shopping online and I have joined this forum to find some great deals.

Well, Thats what I was looking for and I would like to try this site.

Thanks for sharing it...  :)

Rachael

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2008, 09:54:40 PM »
I agree that VERY few of these things are free. Do NOT believe them. Even if you don't pay for it with money, you'll pay for it with 1 hour to 30 hours of your life. --Rachael

AceofBase

« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2008, 04:50:14 PM »
I hate taking survey when I'm out walking around on the street and people come up to me.  I definetly don't like the ones on the internet when I'm sitting in the comfort of my home.

FreeCoupons123

« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2008, 04:28:15 PM »
Very much agreed! I hate having to spend loads of time just to get one free coupon.

FreeCoupons123

« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2008, 04:34:36 PM »
Quote from: "johnnylingo"
So far this is the only site I can actually understand.....
http://discounts.shopathome.com/specials.aspx

That is a site that I really like, I use it quite often.

immediate

• Make A Website
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2009, 12:01:49 AM »
Is it just me or does it drive anyone else nuts when people post "Free" things with links to these sites that want a blue million questions answered or you must sign up for one at least one program?

To me this is not free, this is time consuming.  FREE is when you only have to give your info and either get a printable coupon or something in the mail.  Filling out long questionaires is WORK. 

Now again this is my opinion only.  Please do not send me hate mail if you are someone doing these links.  Remember this is my opinion.  I know what these links look like and I don't even bother going to them.  If you would like to post your opinions that would be wonderful.  It's always fun to get a good hearted debate going!

Yeah, you know, I would agree.
I blog about website hosting, sharing deals and tips in the web hosting market.

Rachael

• Administrator
« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2009, 08:36:26 AM »
They actually do end, but the way that, say, for instance, coupon mom stays afloat, is to get those affiliate bucks when you fill out all those surveys. The pay is good for the affiliates if people will fill them out. Because I hate to fill them out, I do NOT require you to fill them out in order to order from our site, unlike other sites.

lsalsgiver

« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2011, 05:20:57 PM »
I ran across a facebook page that I subscribed to for 3+ months and they had advertised that you could get a free iPad2.  It was false advertising because you had to subscribe to 2 offers in order to qualify.  So I had to make to purchases to get this free iPad2.  I posted on their Facebook page several times that it was not free and that you had to partake in 2 offers.  They not only deleted my post but they deleted me off their Facebook page.  I was mad because it was misleading and I hate to see people get taken advantage of in that way.  In retrospect  nothing is free and you have to work for it.  I spend 4+ hours a week on research and clipping coupons.  It's time consuming but the rewards are worth it!

aditd

• Coupon Site Script
« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2012, 02:43:40 PM »
Is it just me or does it drive anyone else nuts when people post "Free" things with links to these sites that want a blue million questions answered or you must sign up for one at least one program?

To me this is not free, this is time consuming.  FREE is when you only have to give your info and either get a printable coupon or something in the mail.  Filling out long questionaires is WORK. 

I also learned some time ago that free means usually without money. Free doesn't mean that you won't have to trade ( email, personal info, etc )!
Coupon Site Script - Turnkey Affiliate Moneymaking Business

Code Coupon Discount - Coupon Site Script in Action

CouponGirl13

• couponer :D
    • democoupons.com
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2013, 04:53:26 AM »
Yeah i do to even worse when they post an affiliate link lol . So hard to find coupons for 2013 at the moment. spam everywhere !!!!!
For some decent coupons Visit my Site

elliharper

« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2013, 03:00:07 AM »
Well you can find more coupons over here, I'll say this a2zdeals site is awesome.
Elli Harper

Jasmine23

« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2014, 04:42:54 AM »
thanks for great ideas. I do too much shopping online and found here good ideas. Thanks for sharing.
I Work from home and make AMAZING income using YouTube. Check out this FREE VIDEO to see how I do it. http://mytraffictsunami.com?id=11215&campaign=forumsig