Author Topic: Husband out of work, taking an un-paid training course  (Read 4981 times)

stormy11

Husband out of work, taking an un-paid training course
« on: March 16, 2003, 05:39:51 PM »
:roll:
This is the first time I have ever posted to this site, but my family could sure use some prayers right now.  My husband has been out of work for nearly 21 months, due to a back injury while we were moving.  He's well enough now to do some work, but the old job is long gone.  He has finally been contacted by a company he has hoped to hear from for about six months.  He is to start a non-paid training course next Monday, and according to how he scores, he could get hired.  It's still a strain, because he still is not certain to obtain employment.  We are an older family of three, my son is 17, and he's the last.  We live in a depressed city, so work is hard enough to find, without having a disability.  I have my own part time business, but it doesn't provide much.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by stormy11 »

Rachael

• Administrator
This is difficult
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2003, 12:59:07 AM »
I know that you want us to pray that your hubby will get the job, but let's change that to praying for the Lord's will. Perhaps He has something different in store.

I know, however, that whatever happens, the Lord will provide. Perhaps not as much as you'd like or wish or think should have, but enough to get by. I know, because He has done it for me over and over and over again.

Rachael
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Rachael »

pickles

Re: Husband out of work, taking an un-paid training course
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2009, 02:33:44 AM »
Hello,
    It is April 21,2009 and I just joined this forum.
    I was wondering how everything is now.
Sincerely,
pickles