Author Topic: Need help with a coupon question  (Read 769 times)

LilTinINDE

Need help with a coupon question
« on: June 30, 2013, 03:14:53 PM »
I apologize if this is not the forum I should post in but its the only one that seemed appropriate.

My local store currently has a store coupon for $1.00 off 2 packages of hotdogs. The final price will be 2 for $2.00.  They allow me to use an in-store coupon with a manufacturer coupon. I have a coupon for buy one get one free.  Below is their policy for B1G1F

Buy One Get One Free
 When an item is advertised on sale for Buy One Get one Free, and the customer has a Buy One Get One Free Coupon, both items are free. County Market gives the customer the first item for free, and the Manufacturer provides the second item free with their coupon. Items must match size and description.

When the customer has 2 coupons and one is a BOGO Free manufacturer coupon: the customer must purchase the first item before attaining the free offer. They may use a discount coupon or another manufacturer coupon to purchase the first item for a lower price. They then use the manufacturer’s coupon to attain the second item for free.

Ok......I understand I must use the in-store coupon then hand them the B1G1F coupon but I'm confused as to how much the hotdogs will end up costing me. Will the 2 packages end up costing me $1.00?

This sale ends soon so if I could please get some help ASAP I'd sure appreciate it.

Thanks