Author Topic: Callaway RAZR Series Will Shine Your Golf Life  (Read 626 times)

heye482

Callaway RAZR Series Will Shine Your Golf Life
« on: April 10, 2013, 02:42:00 AM »

Callaway has gone through a bit of a lull but I think with the latest line of drivers they are coming on strong. Let's see how the RAZR Series stack up, shall we?

Enter the callaway razr fit driver. Callaway spent years developing this driver and unveiled it to the golf world earlier this year and it was immediately immersed in hype and fanfare.

Standing over the golf ball at address though, the callaway razr hawk driver does feel very nice in your hands at address, the club sets up well and there is also an arrow just behind the face to aid alignment.

With the callaway razr x black driver, Callaway has added the feature of streamlining the head design to take even more advantage of the Carbon Fiber material.

The callaway razr hawk fairway wood features the Variable Face Thickness seen in the driver to deliver more forgiveness for game-improvers but it is still small and versatile enough for better players to use.

The clubs do look quite good with some sharp graphics. But one thing most people will likely notice is that the top line on the callaway razr x black irons oversized heads is quite thick and chunky, this may not be to every golfers tastes but it is intended to inspire confidence.

Have a good time!

curtnicole82

Re: Callaway RAZR Series Will Shine Your Golf Life
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2013, 08:30:30 AM »
Nice info. there a lot of products to choice. I wish it suits me and gives me luck.