Author Topic: The New Arrivals Of PING G15 Golf Clubs  (Read 868 times)

tommack

The New Arrivals Of PING G15 Golf Clubs
« on: April 09, 2013, 10:53:09 PM »
So far, PING had kept its promise: there was a better feel and there was an increase in distance. But how can you dramatically improve a club that you had just a few years back claimed was the "maximum" forgiveness iron? Well, PING did.

Like all PING golf clubs, they are meant to be custom ordered to your specifications including shaft, grip texture, grip size, lie, and loft. If you were to get a set of ping g15 irons off the rack, they come standard with either the PING AWT steel (Soft R, R, S, and X flexes) or TFC 149i graphite shaft (L, Soft R, R and S flexes).

The PING G15 hybrid definitely falls more on the iron side of the fence. The relatively compact head and sharp face angle are reminiscent of an iron at address. For those of you who have been reluctant to give up the 3 iron because you like that feel in your hand, the ping g15 hybrid can help you.

Making judgement to purchase a product quite often than not requires time to learn and perform a little bit of homework. Be sure to read the benefits very first and you then are able to look at the selling prices by following the web link available within the website. After that you simply will find ping g15 fairway wood worth to obtain greater than you primarily imagined.

The G15 has numerous technological improvements over the G10. The ping g15 driver attains a higher MOI by lengthening the head from front to back. Additionally, a 7% larger face increases ball speed and provides consistency across the entire hitting surface.

By the way, the ping g20 irons are very famous in ping's list. Have fun!

SuperSavingMom

Re: The New Arrivals Of PING G15 Golf Clubs
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2013, 03:03:02 AM »
nice,, thanks for all the info,, ill let my golfbudys know

curtnicole82

Re: The New Arrivals Of PING G15 Golf Clubs
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2013, 08:13:01 AM »
Thanks for sharing I'm just learning golf. So I'll ask my trainer if this is a good deal for a starter like me.