Author Topic: Mizuno MP53 Irons Are Pure To Play  (Read 876 times)

heye482

Mizuno MP53 Irons Are Pure To Play
« on: April 02, 2013, 07:11:57 AM »

How often do you spend your time on the golf?

The very first thing that came to mind when I saw the mizuno mp53 was pure. Over the past few years we’ve seen anything from gel-like inserts to flashy badges when it comes to irons. Mizuno didn’t have that in mind when designing the MP-53′s.

Tight lies or thick wet rough were no match for the mizuno mp 53 irons. The 360°grind made every type of lie effortless and the Pocket Cavity in the long irons made me forget I was playing a ‘Game Enhancement’ set.

The general results were that a poorly hit shot was about 1 club to 2 clubs short on average through the set. Meaning that a mizuno mp 67 poorly hit, goes roughly as far as a 7 or 8 iron would with a good strike.

But these irons really do get the ball responding and spinning well on landing, again though this was on the good strikes. Miss-hits that did hit the green with the mizuno mp-67 irons, like with most irons, didn't respond quite so well.

Any new new golf clubs to recommend?

heye482

Mizuno MP 53 Irons Will Put A Good Swing On The Club
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2013, 09:17:17 PM »

How is your feeling to the MP line?

The mizuno mp53 will suit those who like classic Mizuno heads but need added forgiveness and/or anyone looking for a balance of forgiveness and workability.

Building on the legacy of Mizuno's hugely popular MP series of irons the mizuno mp 53 irons has a head size and profile that appeal to the most skilled shot maker but uses a Diamond Muscle design combined with a Milled Pocket Cavity to offer a surprising level of stability on even off centre hits.

We all know the feel of a Mizuno blade is basically unmatched in the consumer industry. I don't want to discount the s58 in this category since it is the best feeling cast club I have ever hit. When making a direct comparison the mizuno mp 67 beats the s58. Its not a blow out by any means. Since feel is totally in the hands of the player. However since one is cast and the other forged, I will also call this a tie. They both feel great. (I simply can't knock the s58 since it is the best feeling cast club on the market, while the MP-67 feels typical of what Mizuno has offered in the past(which is a good thing))

Hitting a fade or draw can be easily achieved with these mizuno mp-67 irons. Though when setting up for one of those types of shots, it's important to hit the ball well and put a good swing on the club.

Both of them can be ordered at the golf clubs on sale. GOOD LUCK!

curtnicole82

Re: Mizuno MP53 Irons Are Pure To Play
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2013, 08:22:51 AM »
nice info. I'll tell my golf buddies about this.

mohsin123

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2013, 01:21:40 AM »
Building on the legacy of Mizuno's hugely popular MP series of irons the mizuno mp 53 irons has a head size and profile that appeal to the most skilled shot maker but uses a Diamond Muscle design combined with a Milled Pocket Cavity to offer a surprising level of stability on even off centre hits.
red leather jacket red leather jacket
pmp exam dumps pmp exam dumps
cert killer cert killer
jacketsvision http://jacketsvision.com/

gooddeal123

• Email
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2014, 08:08:55 PM »
Great! Thank you.

Jasmine23

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2014, 11:24:15 AM »
Great Information, Thanks. I'll share this with my golf buddies. Thanks for Sharing.
I Work from home and make AMAZING income using YouTube. Check out this FREE VIDEO to see how I do it. http://mytraffictsunami.com?id=11215&campaign=forumsig