Author Topic: Progressive mizuno jpx 800 ironsThe Mizuno JPX-800s are great irons! They are a  (Read 1365 times)

jionjake

The Mizuno JPX-800s are great irons! They are a big jump into the game improvement category for Mizuno Golf. The new Mizuno JPX-800 irons may blend right into the walls of your garage.

The mizuno jpx 800 offers amazing forgiveness and explosive distance. The MAX COR technology, hot face construction and exotic pocket cavity maximize energy transfer to the ball.JPX technology combines MAX COR Technology, Hot Metal Face construction, and an exotic pocket cavity, which results in the maximum allowable COR limits for energy transfer in irons.

“We feel like we have a very core competency that we’re never going to leave, but to be a better iron brand, we wanted to focus on the game improvement side,” said Couch. “We can reach out to that 80 percent who the JPX-800 is made for.”

A progressive flow to shapely shorter irons, complete the JPX800's 'Balanced' orientation. The irons, in fact, gained 3 mph ball speed and 7 yards total distance in head-to-head tests with mizuno jpx 800 irons. Mizuno's "Hot Metal" construction is a strengthening process that leads to an extra-thin clubface and triggers hotter ball speed.

The clubs look great at address and after a few rounds of adjustment, have been a great investment. I do agree with the comment on distance. The clubs are about 2 degrees stronger in each club, so technically I’m hitting them longer, but I find distance arbitrary anyway.

The JPX-800 irons from Mizuno produce the maximum allowable COR limit for energy transfer in irons by combining Hot Metal Face construction, MAX COR Technology, and they should be in your bag.